Monday, May 18, 2020

Answer for What kind of personality traits are most common among data scientists?

https://365datascience.com/dwqa-answer/answer-for-what-kind-of-personality-traits-are-most-common-among-data-scientists/ -

Hi!

Thanks for reaching out.

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response.

This is indeed a lovely question. I suppose the best I could do is provide a subjective answer, given that the impressions people have on the personality traits that are most common among data scientists may differ. That’s why I’d be happy if more people join to contribute to this discussion as well.

Based on my observations, I’d say that the best data scientists I’ve worked with are all confident in their knowledge while at the same time being eager to learn new material. They are happy to accept the revelations made by their peers and do their best to contribute to the progress in the field.

In addition, they would most often work in various teams, however their background and skills allow them to focus on part of the job independently, which once more proves their confidence. 

While the behaviour of these top data scientists may seem a little more bossy or rude to some at times, I wouldn’t agree. The reason is that I have heard such complaints being made only by people who are not ready and willing to learn more about the field of data science. And let’s not forget – true data scientists just love data science.

To conclude, I’d say they are quite imaginative and have a vision about what they want to achieve in their projects, as well as how they see data science evolve in the next 5, 10, or even more years. They appear to me to be very optimistic people and are fearless when it comes to undertaking new projects that at first sight appear very distant to what has been published today in the academic world.

Hope this helps.
Best,
Martin




#365datascience #DataScience #data #science #365datascience #BigData #tutorial #infographic #career #salary #education #howto #scientist #engineer #course #engineer #MachineLearning #machine #learning #certificate #udemy

No comments:

Post a Comment